Un air de famille  Index du Forum

Un air de famille
Comme avant on se retrouve tous ensemble et on peut partager nos instants de vies malgré les distances qui nous séparent. 

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue les oncles les tantes, les cousins les cousines, les parents, les grands parents, les neveux, les niéces, les petits et les grands!!! 

Coucou nous revoilà

READ BOOK Soul Survivor: My Journey Out Of The Ashes Of Tra

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Un air de famille Index du Forum -> Le touvenant -> ARRADON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
edinaterri

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 00:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Soul Survivor: My Journey Out Of The Ashes Of Tra Répondre en citant

Soul Survivor: My Journey Out of the Ashes of Trauma to Triumph (Decrees for Soul Survivor Book 1)
by Linda P. Jones
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Soul Survivor: My Journey Out of the Ashes of Trauma to Triumph (Decrees for Soul Survivor Book 1)
READ BOOK Soul Survivor: My Journey Out of the Ashes of Trauma to Triumph (Decrees for Soul Survivor Book 1)

Soul Survivor is a book every woman will be able to identify with. It is the true account of Linda's struggle – her journey from childhood to adulthood, through the ashes of despair, heartache, shame, loss, abuse, rejection... into new life, into a bright future. More so, it is a testimony to the faithfulness of a faithful God; how despite every failure and sin He relentlessly pursued her, delivered, empowered and positioned her to bring hope and deliverance to others. It is a story of tragedy, loss and broken relationships, but a book that also will give you hope that you too will survive and experience joy in your mourning.
Soul Survivor goes into detail of Linda's turbulent childhood experiences back in Trinidad, West Indies with her parents, especially her mother, and the continuous rejection by family members. Her hope for a better life when her mother took her and her twin brothers to Canada was short-lived. She details her marriage to her first husband at the age of twenty one and the abuses she endured. If you believe in fairy tales romances then you have to read the chapter of the meeting of her second husband, her migration back to the West Indies, but this time Barbados, to start a new life together. But that soon led to a string of heartaches as she experienced several miscarriages with the ever present rejection from friends, in-laws and church family - not to mention the on-going emotional feud with a mother who lived in regret and deep unhappiness.
Linda shares candidly of her Christian life and service in ministry which was fraught with hurt, disappointment and betrayal at a level that was unimaginable. This is a story of a woman with a tenacious faith that held on to her God through the dark tunnels of despair, misunderstanding, fear and loneliness to emerge as a Soul Survivor.

Details:
price: $15.99
bound: 162 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B01N80INCR
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2867 KB

Soul Survivor: My Journey Out of the Ashes of Trauma to Triumph (Decrees for Soul Survivor Book 1) Linda P. Jones
Soul Survivor: My Journey Out of the Ashes of Trauma to Triumph (Decrees for Soul Survivor Book 1) sale book

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 00:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Un air de famille Index du Forum -> Le touvenant -> ARRADON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation